Enjoy enhanced comfort and greater efficiency in your home's hot or cold spots with this flexible, multi-zone ductless heat pump. Part of the B Multi-Zone System, this outdoor unit offers the versatility to connect with our High Wall, Cassette, Ducted, and Floor Console indoor units for customized home comfort. It's the perfect system for room additions, converted spaces and anywhere ductwork isn't an option. Designed to deliver superior comfort and quiet operation in up to nine separate living spaces, it's impressively economical as well with up to 22.0 SEER cooling and up to 10.2 HSPF heating efficiencies.
- Quiet performance
- Variable speed inverter-controlled compressor for superior temperature and humidity control
- Multi-zone capable for up to nine indoor units
- Provides heating down to -4° F
- Provides cooling up to 119° F
- 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty1
- Variable speed inverter technology
- Compressor-enhanced summer dehumidification
- Outdoor sound: as low as 56 dBA2
- Piping line up to 476'
- Insulated 25' line set
- Sound reduction: isolated outdoor compressor
- Voltage and current protection
- Factory charged wtih R-410A refrigerant
- Capacity: 1 1/2 - 4 ton
- Up to nine connectable indoor units: DLFAHH, DLFBHB, DLFBHD, DLFBHF, DLFBHC
- Up to 22.0 SEER
- Up to 10.2 HSPF
- ENERGY STAR® qualified in select sizes
1 If properly registered within ninety (90) days after original installation, parts are warranted to the original purchaser for a period of 10 years. Otherwise, parts warranty is 5 years. For other applications a 7-year parts and 7-year compressor limited warranties apply. See warranty certificate for details.
2 Quietest size within each model group during most common cooling operating condition.
California residents please see Proposition 65.