Our patent-pending evaporator coil with Power-V technology features a V-shape coil design provides excellent heat transfer over the coil needed to keep your system operating at peak energy efficiency and delivering consistent comfort.
The V-coil design has a lighter, corrosion-resistant aluminum construction that increases system efficiency and durability. The all-aluminum recyclable coils support our respect for the environment while providing durable and lasting resistance to multiple sources of corrosion.
- Cased V coil design for efficient heat transfer in a compact size
- Efficiency-optimizing Thermostatic Expansion Valve metering device
- Corrosion-resistant all-aluminum coil
- Fully insulated cabinet
- Corrosion-resistant drain pan drain pan is designed in a Polybutylene Terephthalate (PBT) material that offers unsurpassed pan strength.
- 10-year parts limited warranty upon registration*
- Thermostatic Expansion Valve (TXV)
- Vertical upflow/downflow design
- Sturdy galvanized steel cabinet
- Non-ozone-depleting R-410A refrigerant
- Capacity: 1.5 - 5 tons
*10-Year Parts Limited Warranty: Timely registration required for 10-year parts limited warranty. Limited warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days of installation. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will receive the registered limited warranty periods. Please see warranty certificate for further details and restrictions.