The Carbon Air Purifier with UV helps maintain a healthier home through air purification targeting the reduction of unwanted odors, volatile organic compounds, and common household gases from indoor air, while aiding in the reduction of microorganism, e.g., bacteria and viruses, growth on the evaporative coil1, and release into recirculated indoor air.2
- Provides dual treatment technology through a carbon core and UV light to improve indoor air quality.
- The UV light aids in the reduction of microorganism, e.g., bacteria and viruses, growth on the cooling coil1 and release into the air.2
- The carbon core helps address the reduction of common, unwanted, and potentially harmful household gases and odors.
- Reduces ozone in recirculated air.
- Easy to maintain requiring replacement of the carbon core each year and UV bulb every 2-years.
- Convenient light indication on ballast allows for validation of proper product operation
- Option to add an additional UV light for even greater surface coverage.
- 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration.3
- Average Power Consumption 20 watts
- The Carbon Air Purifier with UV meets UL 2998 ensuring that this product has been tested and independently validated by a neutral third party for Zero Ozone Emissions – Measured Ozone Emissions from the Carbon Air Purifier with UV during use phase does not exceed 0.005 ppm as tested by UL 867.
- Minimum Average Lamp Life 2 years
1 The efficacy of the Carbon Air Purifier with UV (UVCAPXXC2015) to remove Escherichia coli (>99%), Staphylococcus epidermidis (>99.9%), Coronavirus 229E (95%) and MS-2 bacteriophage (>99.99%) from treated surfaces after 24 hours was demonstrated in an ASTM E3135-18 test conducted by a third-party laboratory under ambient temperature and humidity conditions.
2 The efficacy of the Carbon Air Purifier with UV (UVCAPXXC2015) to remove a surrogate airborne pathogen, MS-2 bacteriophage, was demonstrated with a decay rate (k) of 0.162860 and Clean Air Deliver Rate (CADR) of 130.6 cfm in 60 minutes in a chamber test conducted by a third-party laboratory using a 1007 ft3 chamber with an airflow of 1,220 cfm, test temperature of 74-77°F and relative humidity of 45.1-46.6%.
3 To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 10-year parts limited warranties upon timely registration of your new equipment. Parts limited warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details.