Now you can enjoy comfort in any season with our highest-efficiency packaged electric heating and cooling heat pump. It features a two-stage scroll compressor and a multi-speed blower motor to quietly optimize home temperature control and reduce humidity. It’s ENERGY STAR® qualified, which means efficient, year-round comfort.
- Quiet performance (as low as 69 decibels)*
- Two-stage heating and cooling with multi-speed blower motor for the best temperature control and comfort
- Blower and compressor work together for our best cooling dehumidification
- Durably built to withstand bad weather and debris
- Designed for corrosion resistance and lasting performance
- 5-Year No Hassle Replacement™ Limited Warranty+
- 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty±
- Optional- Exceptional dehumidification for enhanced humidity control
- High-efficiency two-stage scroll compressor
- Efficient multi-speed ECM blower motor
- Advanced electronic control quietly switches between heating, cooling and defrost modes
- System protecting high and low-pressure switches
- Louvered grille and raised coil design for protection against weather and debris
- Corrosion-resistant tin-plated copper evaporator coil tubing
- Sound-reducing features: vibration-reducing top panel, soft mounted compressor and blower motor, and Quiet Shift defrost
- Compatible thermostat: two-stage heat/cool with humidity sensing
- Rooftop or ground level installation
- Cooling/heating capacity: 2–5 tons
*Quietest size within each model group during most common cooling operating condition.
+ No Hassle Replacement™ Limited Warranty: If compressor, coil or heat exchanger fails due to defect during the applicable No Hassle Replacement limited warranty time period, a one-time replacement with a comparable unit will be provided.
± 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty: Timely registration required for 10-year parts limited warranty. Limited warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days of installation. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will receive the registered limited warranty periods. Please see warranty certificate for further details and restrictions.